• 3 cups cauliflower florets
• 2 shallots, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
• truffle salt, black pepper, olive oil
• pasta noodles (some of my favorite brands are Jovial, Banza, and Tolerant Foods)
• two handfuls of baby spinach
• olive oil
• squeeze of lemon juice & lemon zest
• truffle oil
• 1/4 cup chopped olives
red pepper flakes, truffle zest
toasted pine nuts or almond slices
sun dried tomatoes
sautéed crimini mushrooms
herb crusted chicken, chicken sausage, poached egg
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Roast cauliflower, shallots, and garlic in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven once the cauliflower starts to brown. Mix it all together and set aside.
3. Cook your pasta until it’s al dente (check your pasta box for exact timing). Place baby spinach in a large bowl, and scoop your pasta noodles into the bowl with the baby spinach and toss. The greens should start to wilt.
4. Add the roasted veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, truffle oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, lemon zest and olives, and toss everything together. Taste, adjust seasonings, then add any additional desired toppings. Enjoy right away!