Ingredients: • 5 large kale leaves
• 5 large romaine leaves
• handful of parsley
• 1 lemon, peeled
• 2 inch knob of ginger, peeled
• 1/3 cucumber
• 2 cups cubed pineapple
Directions: 1. Rinse all fruits and veggies.
2. Cut up pineapple and set aside 2 cups.
3. Cut up 1/3 cucumber and set aside.
4. [endif]Slice off a 2 inch knob of ginger root and peel.
5. [endif]Slice lemon in half and peel.
6. Add all ingredients to the juicer.
Note: I like to make my juice and then stick it in the fridge for a few minutes so it gets extra cold! I love my juicer: Hurom Slow Juicer.
[if !supportLineBreakNewLine] [endif]