• ½ large overripe banana, mashed (use 1 whole banana if they are small)
• 2 whole eggs
• drop of vanilla extract
• dash of cinnamon • dash of nutmeg • ¼ teaspoon baking soda (optional, for fluffier pancakes) • 1 tablespoon coconut or almond flour (optional, for pancake-like consistency)
• coconut oil
Directions: 1. Using a fork, mash banana in a mixing bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients and mix well to create a smooth batter. (You could also blend all ingredients in a blender)
3. Heat coconut oil in a pan and cook pancakes stove top until lightly browned on each side.
4. Serve with 100% pure maple syrup and whatever toppings you enjoy!
Suggested toppings: fresh fruit, toasted nuts, nut butter, coconut flakes, chia jam, grass-fed butter, organic chicken sausage or turkey bacon.