• 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
• large carrot, sliced
• large handful baby bok choy, sliced
• 7 large cleaned shrimp
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
• olive oil
• truffle or sesame oil
• chili flakes, sea salt, black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Toss cauliflower, carrot and garlic in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping half way through. Remove from the oven once the cauliflower is golden brown. Mix it all together and set aside.
3. While the veggies are roasting, sauté shrimp in olive oil (sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili flakes) over medium heat until cooked through. This will only take about 5 minutes. About 2 minutes before the shrimp is finished cooking, add sesame seeds to the pan.
4. Place bok choy in a bowl. Add roasted veggies, a splash of of olive oil and truffle or sesame oil. Toss.
5. Top with sesame shrimp and a tahini drizzle. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe is for 1 serving only.