• 1 cup raw pecans
• 1 cup raw almonds
• 1 cup raw walnuts
• 1 cup flax seeds
• 1 cup chia seeds
• 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
• 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
• 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt (½ teaspoon if using coarse salt)
• 5 organic pasture raised eggs
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
• coconut oil
Preheat oven to 425F.
In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except coconut oil. Mix well.
Coat loaf pan with coconut oil and pour mixture into pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow bread to cool. Cut into slices and freeze leftovers. Enjoy!
Note: I like to enjoy the bread with a spread like jam, cream cheese, coconut butter, ghee or avocado.