• 1 bag fresh or frozen cauliflower rice (if using fresh cauliflower rice, add olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil to pan)
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• sea salt and pepper to taste
Chopped Veggies - onion, bell pepper, mushroom, zucchini, tomato, chard, kale, carrot, peas, cilantro, parsley, olives
Cheese, Nutritional Yeast, Nuts
Harrissa, Hot Sauce, Sesame Oil, Tamari, Tahini, Salsa, Lemon Zest
1. Heat a pan on medium/high heat with oil.
2. Add the cauliflower and allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add turmeric, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper (and any additional ingredients) and continue to cook until done
(about 2-3 more minutes without additional ingredients).
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!