• 1 large zucchini, spiralized
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• 1 small yellow onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2-inch ginger root, grated
• 5 shiitake mushrooms (tops only), sliced
• 1 Tbsp white miso paste
• 1 Tbsp tamari
• 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 bunch bok choy leaves, loosely chopped
• nori seaweed sheets, crushed
• green onion, sliced (garnish)
Spiralize zucchini into zoodles and set aside (or buy already prepared zoodles).
Add coconut oil to a medium sized pot over medium-low heat.
Add ginger, garlic, and onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and sauté until soft.
Stir in miso paste, tamari, vegetable broth, and water.
Bring soup to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add bok choy.
Let soup simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add zucchini noodles and let simmer for another 3 minutes.
Remove soup from heat and garnish with green onion and crushed nori. Enjoy!