• 1 15-ounce can organic garbanzo beans
• 2 celery stalks, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
• 2 small radishes, finely chopped (about 2-3 Tbsp)
• 2 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
• 1 medium avocado
• 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• juice of 1/2 of a lemon
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• sprinkle of garlic powder
• black pepper
• 1 Tbsp capers
Drain and rinse garbanzo beans and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
Finely chop celery, radish, and red onion. Add to garbanzo beans.
In a smaller bowl mash avocado, then combine with Dijon mustard, lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Mix avocado mixture into the garbanzo bean/veggie mixture and combine well (mashing some of the chickpeas with a fork).
Mix in capers and serve on a bed of greens and raw veggies. Enjoy!