• 1 bag fresh or frozen cauliflower rice (if using fresh cauliflower rice, add olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil to pan)
• 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 3/4 cup salsa
• vegan chive or scallion cream cheese
• fresh cilantro, chopped
• sea salt and pepper to taste
Heat a pan on medium heat with oil.
Add the cauliflower and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes (should be nearly fully cooked).
Turn heat down to low and add turmeric, cayenne, garlic powder, salsa, salt and pepper and continue to cook until done (about 2-3 more minutes).
Stir in vegan cream cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately and enjoy!