• 1 medium butternut squash or ~7 cups cubed 1-inch pieces
• 1 1/2 Tbsp olive/avocado/coconut oil
• 1 1 /2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
• 1/8 teaspoon paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• pepper to taste
• chopped herbs such as fresh parsley, mint, and dill for garnish
• pomegranate seeds for garnish
Tahini Drizzle Ingredients:
• 4 Tbsp tahini
• 1 medium sized lemon, juiced
• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 4 Tbsp filtered water
• salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F with convection or 425 degrees F without convection.
Wash and peel butternut squash. Cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds using a spoon. Cut squash into 1-inch cubes.
Place squash, oil, maple syrup, salt, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well.
Evenly spread squash on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 30-45 minutes or until squash is golden brown and tender.
While squash is roasting, prepare the dressing by whisking together tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, and onion powder in a small bowl. Add water and whisk until you achieve desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
Remove squash from oven. To serve, drizzle tahini sauce over squash and garnish with chopped herbs and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!