Sweet potato tahini brownie bites 🍠🍫
-3 small sweet potatoes
-3 tbsp coconut flour
-3 tbsp cacao powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-1/3 cup raw tahini
-1/2 cup milk of choice
-1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Bake sweet potatoes at 450F for 45 minutes.
2. Scoop baked sweet potato out of skins and place into blender.
3. Add all other ingredients to blender.
4. Add coconut oil to muffin tins to avoid sticking.
5. Add the mixture to the tins and bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and enjoy!