Ingredients (2 servings):
• 1 organic apple, chopped
• 1 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1 Tbsp flax seeds
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• sprinkle of psyllium husk powder
• pinch of sea salt
1. Warm coconut oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add chopped apple, maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, psyllium husk powder and sea salt.
3. Cook until apple is tender and golden.
4. Eat as is while warm and delicious or use as a base or topping for whatever you desire! (I like to top the apple crumble with peanut butter, cashew cream and hemp hearts, or use it as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal.)