• 1 can chickpeas (15-ounce)
• 1 Tbsp EVOO or Coconut Oil
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon cumin • 1 teaspoon garlic powder • cayenne pepper, amount depending on how spicy you want them! • sea salt • black pepper
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Drain, rinse & pat-dry chickpeas.
3. Mix chickpeas with oil, spices, salt & pepper. If using coconut oil, make sure the oil is completely melted before trying to cover the chickpeas (can melt in the microwave if necessary).
4. Spread chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 40 minutes until crispy. While the chickpeas are in the oven, shake the pan or mix them every 10-15 minutes to avoid burning. ENJOY!