• 4 medium zucchinis
• 1 pound shrimp, cleaned
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 3 cups fresh basil • 1/2 cup olive oil • 1/2 cup pine nuts • 4 cloves garlic • black pepper, chili flakes, sea salt or truffle salt, nutritional yeast
1. To make your sauce add basil, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, black pepper, chili flakes and salt to a blender. Blend until desired
consistency and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp for about 7 minutes until fully cooked through and pink. Add two big spoonfuls of the pesto sauce to the shrimp and toss to combine. Place shrimp in a clean bowl and set aside.
3. Use a spiralizer to create spaghetti-like noodles with your zucchini AKA zoodles! Add zoodles to the same pan used for the shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes over medium heat. Toss the noodles with the pesto sauce.
4. Combine the shrimp with the zoodles and cherry tomatoes (you can also roast the tomatoes for extra sweetness!). Top with
toasted pine nuts, fresh chopped basil and nutritional yeast. Serve immediately and enjoy!