• 1 buttercup squash, sliced, leaving skin on
• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
• garlic powder • rosemary • thyme • nutmeg • black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Slice squash, leaving the skin on, and scoop out seeds. You will need a big knife and muscles! If you need help cutting the squash, place it in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
3. Toss squash with olive oil, maple syrup, herbs and spices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping half way through. Serve immediately and enjoy!