• pasture raised organic eggs
1. Remove your eggs from the refrigerator. You don't want to throw them into the boiling hot water while they are still cold.
2. Fill a small pot with water. You need just enough water to cover your eggs. Heat on medium-high until the water starts to boil (a large, rolling boil -- not just small bubbles coming up to the surface).
3. Using a slotted spoon, place your eggs gently into the pot of boiling water.
4. Set your timer for 5 1/2 minutes (if you want a soft boil with a more custardy yolk, time 6 minutes instead).
5. Once the time is up, turn off the heat and using your slotted spoon again, remove the eggs from the water.
6. Quickly run the eggs under cold water.
7. Lightly tap eggs on a hard surface to initiate a crack. Peel off shells, making sure to remove all remnants. Serve immediately and enjoy!