• 3 tablespoons chia seeds (white or black are great!)
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk (can also thicken it up by adding coconut yogurt)
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• drop of vanilla extract
• dash of Himalayan sea salt (optional)
• 1/2 mashed banana (optional)
• 1-2 tablespoons gluten free rolled oats (optional)
1. Put all ingredients in a mason jar and shake shake shake!
2. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (overnight is ideal).
3. Add desired toppings in the morning. Suggestions: coconut shreds, walnuts, stewed fruit, coconut seared banana coins, chopped dates, almond butter, fresh berries, blood orange slices, hemp hearts, granola or cereal.
4. Be creative and enjoy!