Ingredients (makes 6 nests):
• 1 sweet potato
• 6 organic pasture-raised eggs
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• herbs of choice (parsley, basil, rosemary, thyme)
• black pepper
• sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease muffin tins with oil.
3. Remove skin from sweet potato and process in a food processor.
4. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to the sweet potato.
5. Line 6 muffin tins with sweet potato mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and crack an egg into each tin. Sprinkle each egg with fine herbs, salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 17-20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and use a spoon to carefully take each egg nest out of the tin.
9. Serve hot and store leftover nests in an air-tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!