• 1 butternut squash, cubed, with all skin and seeds removed
• 2 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg • 1/2 teaspoon thyme
• 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cinnamon • sprinkle of fresh rosemary • black pepper • sea salt
• maple syrup (optional)
• thick balsamic vinegar (optional)
• walnuts, lightly toasted (optional)
Preheat oven to 400F.
Cube squash, removing the skin and scooping out seeds.
Toss squash with coconut oil, ginger, nutmeg, thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes, flipping half way through. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and/or balsamic vinegar & lightly toasted walnuts.