• 1 large head of kale, roughly chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 10 oz bella mushrooms, chopped into quarters
• 8 oz organic tomato sauce
• 15 oz organic butter beans
• 48 oz low sodium vegetable broth
Saute the mushrooms in your soup pot with garlic and olive oil on medium hight heat for 5 minutes.
Add in the kale, tomato sauce, butter beans, and vegetable broth. Cover and bring to a boil.
Once the soup is boiling, reduce to a simmer and cook until the kale is tender. Approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!