• 2 cups cabbage, shredded
• 1 cup carrots, shredded
• 1 cup snow peas, loosely chopped
• 1 cup quinoa, cooked
• 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
• 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
• 1 Tbsp tamari
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp peanut butter
• juice of 1/2 of a lime
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 2 Tbsp raw unsalted peanuts, crushed
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Shred/slice the cabbage, carrots and snow peas. Combine in a large bowl and add cooked quinoa.
Grate fresh ginger (approximately a 3-inch nub) and chop green onion.
Combine ginger and green onion with tamari, olive oil, peanut butter, lime juice, and red pepper. Mix well.
Add dressing to salad mixture and mix well.
Garnish with cilantro and crushed peanuts. Enjoy!