• 1 yellow onion, sliced
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced
• 1 medium zucchini, sliced
• extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika (+1/4 teaspoon for black beans)
• 1/4 teaspoon coriander (+1/4 teaspoon for black beans)
• sea salt and black pepper to taste
• 1 15-ounce can black beans
• 1 avocado, smashed
• corn tortillas
• fresh cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spread onions, peppers, and zucchini on baking sheet, coat with olive oil, paprika, coriander, sea salt and pepper.
Place in the oven for approximately 35 minutes, stirring the vegetables halfway through.
When there are about 5 minutes left, heat black beans in a pan with paprika, coriander, salt and pepper.
Plate two warm tortillas, spread some avocado, and top with veggies, black beans, and cilantro.