Makes ~4 cups
• 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1/2 cup uncooked white quinoa
• 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped (walnuts, cashews, or almonds work as well)
• 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Place quinoa in a small bowl and rinse with water.
Use a paper towel to pat down the quinoa.
In a medium-sized bowl, place the oats, rinsed quinoa, nuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cinnamon, and salt. Combine well.
In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
Evenly spread the granola onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, stirring halfway.
Remove from oven.
Once completely cooled, store in a glass container in the fridge/freezer.