Makes 1 Wrap
• 1 sheet of seaweed
• julienned vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, carrot, radish
• sliced avocado
• optional add-ons: salmon, tofu/tempeh, chickpeas, shredded chicken
• 1 Tbsp tahini
• 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos (or sub with a splash of maple syrup)
• 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice wine vinegar
• 1-2 teaspoons water (depending on how thick/thin you like it to be)
Prepare the tahini sauce by whisking the tahini, soy sauce, coconut aminos/maple syrup, rice vinegar, and water in a small bowl. Taste and adjust for seasoning and/or liquid. Set aside.
Slice and layer the vegetables onto the seaweed followed by the avocado and any add-ons.
Drizzle some of the tahini sauce and finish with a squeeze of lime.