1 head cauliflower
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup buffalo sauce, more if needed
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the cauliflower head into florets.
3. In a large bowl mix the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, and nutritional yeast.
4. Add the cauliflower florets and toss until evenly coated.
5. Spread the florets along the baking sheet, place in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Once 20 minutes are up toss the florets with buffalo sauce and place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
7. Bake until your desired darkness.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.