2 cans of coconut milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 cup jasmine rice
1/2 cup water or non-dairy milk
1. Add coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, maple syrup, rice and water or non-dairy milk to a medium pan. Stir ingredients together and cook over medium heat.
2. Bring rice pudding mixture to a boil.
3. Once mixture reaches a boil, lower the heat to low and allow to simmer.
4. Continue to simmer and stir occasionally for about 20 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Adjust taste to preference.
4. Enjoy cooled slightly after making, or store in fridge to enjoy cold!