2 Tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ Tbsp curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon salt
4 cups vegetable broth
2 (15-oz.) cans pumpkin puree
1 (13.5-oz) can coconut milk
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add curry powder, ginger, cinnamon, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and dash of pepper.
3. Cook for about 2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Next add vegetable broth, pumpkin puree and coconut milk to the pot and combine.
5. Continue to cook soup for about 10-15 minutes.
6. Enjoy warm with a swirl of coconut milk & pumpkin seeds.