• Salmon filets
• 2 Tbsp miso paste
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• Juice of ½ lemon
• Crack of black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix together miso paste, honey, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and a crack of black pepper.
2. In a large glass bowl, add salmon filets.
3. Pour the sauce over the salmon filets and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
5. Bake the salmon filets for 12-15 minutes (until slightly pink in the middle).
6. Serve with your favorite veggie sides. Enjoy!