• 1 cup raw cashews
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup filtered water
• 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
• 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
• 3 cloves garlic
• black pepper and chili flakes to taste
• curly or lacinto kale, chopped
• optional toppings: sweet & spicy pepitas, quinoa, crunchy roasted chickpeas, veggie burger, roasted vegetables, onion, tomato, cucumber, avocado, eggs, chicken, salmon
Prepare the dressing by placing cashews, olive oil, filtered water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, nutritional yeast, mustard, garlic, pepper, and chili flakes in a blender. Blend until creamy. Store in a glass airtight container.
Pour desired amount of dressing onto chopped kale and massage with your hands until the kale is evenly coated.
Add dresired toppings and enjoy!