• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1 egg
• ⅔ cup unseasoned bread crumbs of choice
• ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
• ¼ cup chopped parsley
• ⅓ cup unsweetened ketchup
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 small zucchini grated
• 1 small carrot grated
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• ⅔ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine the ground turkey and the egg into a bowl and mix together thoroughly with your hands.
2. Add in the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and parsley and mix together again with your hands.
3. Add in your salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup and mix again with your hands.
4. Add in your carrots and zucchini and mix again with your hands.
5. Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat and let the pan heat up.
6. While the pan is heating, form the burger patties with your hands.
7. Add the burger patties to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Enjoy!